Sunday, January 18, 2009

Jan 12-18 Catch-Up

So, we haven't posted in a week, goes by sooooo fast!  But, we are catching up now.  If you are reading this before Alex's comments are entered...she is sleeping and we will come back to enter her commentary tomorrow.

This is me sleeping and I sleep silly.

This is a typical evening in our house after bedtime for the kids...Todd sets up shop at the kitchen table and studies and prepares for his patients the next day.

I am a Daisy girl scout.  This is my first time selling Daisy cookies to someone else than my family.  My family bought a lot of cookies!

This is my Daisy Girl Scout on her way to sell her first Girl Scout cookies!  How'd she get so big anyway?

I am doing reading activities at school to get a prize.  I will get a free pizza and another prize I don't know.

Zach and his bud Charlie enjoy Wednesday play dates together.  So nice for Zach to have his own little friend and have a boy to play with.  And they are darn cute to boot!

This is my first day of enrichment clubs at school and I got in the computers class.  This is my home computer.

Our fish tank is soooo clean right now...why, you ask?  There aren't any fish in it!  We need a trip to the pet store!

These are the goody bags for my birthday party and my birthday party is bowling.  And my birthday is February 2...yay!!!!!!!!!!

Alex is having a bowling party for her 7th b-day.  Nana and I made her this adorable party favor box cake.  What a fun way to display them!

This is my new DS and I love playing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I got a sewing machine for Christmas and it didn't work, so I got a DS instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex desperately needed school shoes.  Hers were, well, well loved shall we say.  These Converse sneakers are really cute and stylish and since they aren't white, they should last a little longer, I hope.

This is a new game for my DS. It is really fun to play, this one has Cooking Mama and Cooking Mama 2 on it.

Zach built a towering Geotrax today.  He thought of it on his own and counted all the supports to make sure there was one more in each stack.  He did a great job!  And then we tested all sorts of trains and cars and trucks to see which ones would make it down the track safely.  Most took a dive off the side somewhere, but some made it all the way down and we all cheered!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Alex! I showed my daughter, Alexandria, your picture and she was so happy that someone else has her name. She said, "Her name is Alexandria, just like me!" And good luck with the cookies. They are so yummy!

I love the cake box. It is so cute and crafty! Very impressive!

chigirl said...

You're doing a great job on your Project 365 photos. I love the pic of you sleeping with all your animals and blankies, that's what it looks like when you sleep in my bed with me. I'm happy you made it into the computer class at school. You will have to tell me what you learn. Looking forward to seeing what you take pictures of next.