Sunday, January 11, 2009

There were a whole bunch of shoes on the floor, it was a gigantic mess.  And these are my Daddy's shoes.  And these are the exact same shoes I was wearing yesterday in the silly picture!!!!!

I was flitting around the house putting things away that i found out of place and Alex was helping me.  I entered her room to find our dog Rupert on her bed with stuffed animals she had brought upstairs on his head!  And he kept them there for about half an hour!  I thought for sure when I went to go get the camera, he'd pick up his head and I'd miss the shot, but nope, he was perfectly content being lazy and asleep and didn't bother to move...lucky for me, it became my day 11 picture.

2 comments:

chigirl said...

great catch up today on your 365 project. I really like the shoe pic and your funny outfit pic.

Pam said...

I am really enjoying your project! It seems like you are having great fun! Keep up the good work!

Aunt Pam