Sunday, January 4, 2009

Jan 3rd and 4th

Here are our pics from yesterday and today...

We were at a playdate at Miranda's and she is my friend.  I had her pose with her necklace on.

We have a little tradition with our close friends called Dinner Club.  Every week or so we all get together at one of our houses for dinner.  We trade off hosting.  Last night we had an impromptu Dinner Club invite from Tina and her family.  As I was preparing the plates for the kids, I realized I am always making 5 of everything, it was symbolic to me of Dinner Club.  And they also looked bright and cheery and colorful.  So, I snapped a pic.


I was walking through the store.  We were getting Mommy's birthday cake and flowers.  We walked past the wine section and I found colorful, silly wine bottles.  They were pretty.  One of them had a picture of a farm.  A few of them had pictures of flowers.  And two of them had just mosaics.

Today is my 36th birthday.  My family has treated me well all day.  They went out and bought me my very favorite cake, German Sweet Chocolate!!  YUM!!!  And a beautiful basket of flowers.  They sang to me and we all enjoyed a slice, mine was my lunch!  LOL!!  It's my birthday, I'm allowed!  I had a hard time picking just one photo because there was a cute one of the kids kissing me on either cheek, sooo cute!  Happy Birthday to me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite. The wine bottles are awesome Alex! Tina

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I follow you on your scrapbooking website (LOVE your designs and I use them often!) and have also joined in the project 365. Here's my website:http://ourlifeinaflash2009.blogspot.com/

I love that picture of our birthday. It cracks me up how your kids are eyeing the cake; just wondering and waiting to dive into it! Hope you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture Jen! You're all great looking!