Friday, January 2, 2009

We start our Project 365 blog today!

Greetings from Alex (DD) and Jen (Mom) in Virginia.  We are starting this blog to track our progress in 2009 of Project 365.  We are both going to take a picture a day and post them here with a little journaling about them.  Today is Jan 2 so for our first entry, we are posting our pics from yesterday and today.  So, we'll start with Jan 1 and then move on to today.  

Jan 1:


I love this picture because it was my favorite thing on New Year's.  And it's a great memory of New Year's.

I took this photo of us eating breakfast this morning after last nights festivities...we all had a slumber party after the New Year's Eve party, and when we got up this morning, we had a huge breakfast together and continued to enjoy the holiday together, cooked by my DH, thanks hunny! It was an awesome party, excellent company and an all around fabulous memory! 

Jan 2nd:


Popcorn and candy made a great snack at our movie together.

I took this photo to commemorate Alex joining me in Project 365.  What better way to show that than a picture of her with her new camera!

We'll be back later with our Jan 3rd entry.

3 comments:

chigirl said...

your off to a good start. love the frames.

Emilee said...

I love all the flowers in the header; awesome scrapping Alex! Such a fun quest--good luck.

Jennifer said...

Hi Alex! I subscribe to your mom's blog and read about this there. I love that you're doing this with your mom. I wish that I had talked to my daughter (she's 10). You've got some great pictures so far! Have fun.