Monday, January 5, 2009

January 5th

Here's our pics-of-the-day:

This is a thermometer.  i have been learning a lot about thermometers in school.

These are my essential items for going to the gym.  And as part of my New Year's resolutions, I am going 3x a week, today was Day 1 of the year.  It's official, my "new habit" is already forming, they say it takes 14 times of doing something and then it's a habit, right?  I am 1/14th the way there!  I feel energized and healthier already, we'll see if my muscles agree in the morning, I did weight lifting!  LOL

See ya tomorrow!

6 comments:

Tidewater Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Great idea Alex! I started a blog too! -- Tina M.

chigirl said...

Alex, wonderful pic and a very interesting thing to learn about in school.
Mom, keep it up, 14 days, no sweat for you.

Anonymous said...

Alex,
You sure are a smart little girl. Great pictures! I love you.
Daddy

Simply Sarah said...

WOW Alex - what great pictures and commentary. So, what info can you tell us about thermometers? I think it is great that you are doing this project with your mom.

And Jen - good luck on the gym... I hate making new "habits" so I get my excersise from chasing a 3 year old speed demon.

I linked you up to my 365 blog: you can check it at http://simply365.blogspot.com

PS... happy belated birthday!

Anonymous said...

This blog is awesome! You have an awesome mom for doing this with you, Alex!
Mom, you are motivating me...I can do 14 days, right? And yeah to January birthdays...mine's right at the end of the month when everyone gets their credit card bills from Christmas!