Sunday, February 15, 2009

Week 4, January 19-25

Alex:

This is my brother's monkey and my shoe.  He put the monkey in my shoe and i put the shoe on and ran around and he chased me like crazy.
 
My brother is doing his homework and I am doing mine which is harder.  He's writing his letters which is so easy.  He sits and does homework when I do mine.

Zachy dumps out ALL of his cars and plays with only one or two.  And when it's time to cleanup it is so hard for him.

This is my brother's little toy.  He named it snowball.  He loves playing with it.

This is really yummy cereal, I eat it every morning.

This is our Ding Dongs and Zingers.  Mom bought them for us for a treat.  Dad's being crazy!

This is my Dad working.  He goes to work everyday except the weekends.  Sometimes I watch him work.

Mom:


Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today we had a big "snowstorm," school was even canceled!  Here's a picture of all the snow!  It never came!

Nothing too eventful going on today, but I thought these would make a cool, colorful photo.


These are my own recipe crispy parmesan potatoes, they are sooooo good!  My favorite potato by far!

Zach fell asleep on the couch inches from where we had the TV blasting with Rock Band.  Kids can sleep through anything!

I caught the kids snuggled up together watching TV.  So sweet!

I caught a cold and feel yucky...so, this has been my day, Kleenex and Mucinex.

No comments: