Sunday, February 15, 2009

Week 7, February 9-15

Alex:

This is my Dad's signature.  My Dad thinks we're making fun of him by doing it in crayons.  But we were trying to make him feel good.  My Dad does not sign his name by putting crayons on a piece of paper.  My Dad signs his letters in half printing/half cursive.  I think it's a little funny to do it with crayons.

My Nana sent us Valentine box with four card games and lots of thingamajigs.  (she doesn't want to list them all)  We played all four games and one of them again that day.  I had so much fun my head almost fell off.

I made my brothers' pumpkin jar into a lady with tons of hair covering up her eyes. So I needed to giver her a haircut.   I cut every single piece of her hair off, now she's bald.

My Mom has something on her dining table that is a fake bowl with fake pears.  Everytime I look at them, I think the bowl must feel funny.

This is my dog with his belly out.  And I put my pinwheels in front of my dog.  I made the pinwheels that are now on my Mom's desk for decoration.

I have 12 million valentines.  I love them so much because everyone in my class wanted to give one to me.  

My brother ate some chocolate coins.  We're going to Disney World in June and we are saving for the trip with all our coins in a piggy bank.  And my brother came up and gave us the wrappers and said "Disney Money!"  And we all laughed.

Mom:

Alex used her new cupcake kit to make these adorable treats for the Daisy Valentine party.

Nana sent a big Valentine box full of treats and surprises, Rupert decided he wanted a bite of a heart shaped Peep!


Today we started our new bookshelf for the family room...the kids "helped" measure.

Zachary wanted to sit up in the nook where the shelves are going, it looks so much bigger with him in there!

Zach enjoyed his Valentine party at school and the red frosting that happened to come on his cupcake.

Happy Valentine's Day!  I got the kids each a mini-swirl lollipop among other assorted goodies.  THen I let them eat them at 10 in the morning!  How fun!

The completed new bookshelf for our built in TV nook in the family room.  It was iffy at certain points of the project, but we are really happy with how it turned out in the end.

2 comments:

Valerie Irwin said...

Alex I love your commentary! Keep your head on and don't shave anyone else bald.

chigirl said...

Great job to both of you, Alex I love your comments, you are too too funny.
And I love Zachy's little "disney money" funny.
The new shelves look great.