Sunday, February 15, 2009

Week 6, February 2-8

Alex:

These are my cupcakes!!!!  My birthday is on Ground Hog's day.  

My brother dropped a ball in my dog Rupert's water bowl.  My parents were about to clean it up when I said "It's gonna be my picture of the day!"

I love my Nana.  This is a present from my Nana.  She sent it in a birthday box.

This is my silly crazy looney funny nutty Mom.  I asked her to be my picture of the day and this is what she did.  She's so crazy.

What kind of birds stick together?   Scroll down for punchline....













I'll give you a hint...something with Crows.....














Vel-Crows!!!  hahahahahahahaha

I love my Mom!  We are sunggling.  She's my snugglebug.

This is my Dad in a clean playroom.  This is the 30,oooth time that we've cleaned it!

Mom:

Happy Birthday Alex!

I made this cute little Valentine mailbox and candy wrapper in custom wrappers inside for a Valentine exchange I did.

I walked into the playroom to find this mountain of Monster Trucks that Zach built.

Alex painted penguins at school for a winter project and her hands were proof! 

Mom, can I spread my own peanut butter today?

Part of our troop in front of our France display for Thinking Day.

Today we all sat at the table and made the kids' Valentines together.  Zach made foam bears hugging lollipops and Alex made origami hearts with a pop stuck inside.

No comments: