Sunday, February 15, 2009

Week 5, January 26-February 1

Alex:
This is my friend's brother, Nate.  He is 10 months old.

My parents put the cheese in a bin that says "Gluten."  They tricked me and they said that the cheese is gluten.  And now we call it gluten.

This is my brother Zach.  And when we were cleaning up Legos, I put my brother in first.  And now he's covered up with Legos.  And now he's called boy in a bin.

My brother came home one day and he had two pieces of plastic stuff he called ice skates (Mom said it's called wax paper).  I got two pieces of plasticky stuff and ice skated with them.  Weeeeee. Weeee. Weeeeee.

This is my imaginary friend Cody.  He is green and has one eye.  He looks like Mike from Monster's Inc.  I have had him since I was three.

These are the presents I got from my birthday party.  I had a bowling birthday party.

This is my football!!!!  I love my football.  It's a Chargers football, I got it from my Nana.  She's a gigantic fan of the Chargers.

Mom:

A neighbor's Mom is from Punxsutawney and when she found out that DD's birthday is on Groundhog day, she brought her this t-shirt!  So thoughtful!

My Disney planning bin...full of my notes, tour guides and any info Disney sends me about our vacation.  I love days when I can sit and read and plan our days, planning is part of the fun and anticipation of the vacation!

I thought this creation looked like a Dr. Seuss vehicle, and I love Dr. Seuss, so it was worthy of my pic of the day.

Daddy will often make up stuff and see if the kids will believe him, by now they know him very well and they hardly ever believe him.  This time it was that we can eat egg shells, he served them to the kids at dinner one night just to get the reaction!  Told them they had to at least "take one bite to try it!"  Poor kids!  They didn't, of course!

Sometimes when Alex gets off the bus we already have a playdate going on..the kids all were excited when Alex came home and they all greeted her with hugs!

What a great shot of Alex and all her guests at her 7th Birthday Bowling Party!


I made these cute little football brownies for a Superbowl Party we went to.

No comments: